Here are the supplements I used to ease my transition to carnivore and what I take now.
Here are links to the products I mention in the video!
- L-Glutamine: 1/2 tsp under tongue for sugar cravings
- Thorne Research Betaine HCL & Pepsin*: 1-4 capsules with meals
- Liver capsules (Ancestral Supplements is a great brand of grass-fed beef organ capsules, or you can make your own liver pills like I do!): 6-8 capsules daily or as needed for energy
- Redmond Real Salt, Celtic Sea Salt, or other unrefined salt
- Trace Minerals Concentrace Trace Mineral Drops: 10-40 drops in 32 oz of water, to taste. Start small; can have a strong taste to some people.
- Natural Calm Magnesium Powder: 1/2 tsp to 1 tablespoon in the evenings, to bowel tolerance. Start small! ?
- NOW Potassium Citrate Powder: add pinch to water
- LMNT Recharge Electrolyte Hydration Powder, Raw Unflavored: serving size is one packet
*has some plant-derived ingredients, but the benefits of temporarily taking this at the beginning to help you break down protein are going to outweigh any downsides from plant material.